Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Well I Broke down and Got it (Nintendo Power)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Years i have avoided subscribing to it
    but i couldn't anymore
    i can't resist the nintendo propoganda

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    i didnt know nintendo power still had a magazine... i havent read one of those since the original nintendo days... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hahaha me neither
    i only own one issue tho
    stole it from one of my friends
    had the 007 strategy for gameboy

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Walnutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    256
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used to sub, but then I ran out of Nintendo systems

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They sell it on newsstands now as well, they have for quite a few years now, if I remember right.

    I flip through it when I'm in a bookstore. It's pretty lame, but maps and stuff are good.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    20 bucks for a whole year
    and a free metroid prime strategy guide
    i decided to bite

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Free this thingy is teh bettor

    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SwCJAkMYO76OXUeW!cz14bcbcn*UeoytAccRqINBDRF*s4fWw H8CH0q84vaOHJOqQ9sDujLv26wPo9OULWahn*oGDit*ZZ28Xri G86dZl94SDs0Cq4EDdg/zeldafront.jpg[/img]

    Not that I got mine from Nintendo Power, mine came with my Gamecube. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •